Disclaimer: the following text has been machine translated
Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Waitbird UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Im Adrian 1
Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the person responsible is:
Waitbird UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Im Adrian 1 54411 Hermeskeil
General information on data processing
Scope of the processing of personal data
In principle, we only process personal data of our users insofar as this is necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases in which prior consent cannot be obtained for practical reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) (a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data that is required to fulfill a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) (d) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing.
Data deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Storage can also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
Provision of the Waitbird system and creation of log files
Description and scope of data processing
Every time our website is called up, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
Folgende Daten werden hierbei erhoben:
- Information about the browser type and the version used
- The user's operating system
- The user's internet service provider
- The user's IP address
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the user's system reached our website
- Websites that are accessed by the user's system via our website
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR.
Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user's computer. To do this, the user's IP address must be saved for the duration of the session.
The storage in log files takes place in order to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. Our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR also lies in these purposes.
Duration of storage
The data will be deleted, if they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of data collection for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
Opposition and removal option
The collection of the data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the use of the website. There is consequently no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
8. Description and scope of data processing
9. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
10. Purpose of data processing
11. Duration of storage, possibility of objection and removal
Rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible:
right of providing information
You can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether we are processing personal data relating to you.
If this is the case, you can request the following information from the person responsible:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
- the existence of a right to correction or deletion of your personal data, a right to restrict processing by the person responsible or a right to object to this processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- all available information about the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 Para. 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you is being transferred to a third country or to an international organization be transmitted. In this context, you can request to be informed about the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transmission.
Right to rectification
You have a right to correction and / or completion vis-à-vis the person responsible if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. The person responsible must make the correction immediately.
Right to restriction of processing
You can request that the processing of your personal data be restricted under the following conditions:
- if you dispute the correctness of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the person responsible to check the correctness of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you reject the deletion of the personal data und instead request that the use of personal data be restricted;
- the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, this data - apart from its storage - may only be permitted with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest processed by the Union or a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
Right to cancellation
You can request the person responsible to delete the personal data relating to you immediately, and the person responsible is obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 2 GDPR.
- The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which the person responsible is subject.
- The personal data relating to you was collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 Para. 1 GDPR.
Information to third parties
If the person responsible has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to delete it in accordance with Art. 17 Paragraph 1 GDPR, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, to take into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to make the person responsible for the data processing who process the personal data, that you, as the data subject, have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
Das Recht auf Löschung besteht nicht, soweit die Verarbeitung erforderlich ist
- The right to deletion does not exist if processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under the law of the Union or of the member states to which the person responsible is subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the person responsible;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Art. 9 Paragraph 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 Paragraph 3 GDPR;
- For archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 Para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right mentioned under section a) is likely to make the realization of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impair it, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to be informed
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this turns out to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right vis-à-vis the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the person responsible in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person in charge without being hindered by the person responsible to the local to whom the personal data was provided, provided
- the processing is based on consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR or on a contract in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR
- the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data relating to you transmitted directly from one person in charge to another person in charge, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and
This must not impair the rights of other people.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or takes place in the exercise of official authority that has been transferred to the person responsible.
Right to object
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The person responsible will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data relating to you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data relating to you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
In connection with the use of information society services - regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC - you have the option of exercising your right of objection by means of automated procedures that use technical specifications.
Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to withdraw your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. Revoking your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of revocation.
Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effects on you or which significantly affects you in a similar manner. This does not apply when the decision
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible,
- is permissible on the basis of legal provisions of the Union or of the member states to which the person responsible is subject and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests or
- takes place with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data according to Art. 9 Paragraph 1 GDPR, unless Art. 9 Paragraph 2 lit. a or g GDPR applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests .
With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain intervention by a person on the part of the person responsible, to express their own point of view and heard on contesting the decision.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is against violates the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was submitted informs the complainant about the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy in accordance with Art. 78 GDPR.